Product Care

CANDLES

Keep a burning candle away from children/pets and never leave it unattended. For safety, the flame should be shielded away from draughts and flammable items. Never touch a burning candle and ensure it's kept on a heatproof surface. Remember to always trim the wick before relighting, to prevent smoking or large flames.
For best results:
Light the candle from the bottom of the wick, where the wood meets the wax, and hold the flame for at least 5 seconds. The large flame will soon settle. To avoid tunneling, burn the candle until an even melt pool is achieved before extinguishing. The candle may overheat, so it should not be burnt for more than 3-4 hours. Temperature variations may change the way the candle looks, however the quality will remain the same.

WAX MELTS

Place a cube onto the top of an oil burner/electric wax melt warmer. As the cube begins to melt, the fragrance will be released. When you can no longer smell the fragrance, allow the wax to cool before removing. Keep a burning candle away from children/pets and never leave it unattended. For safety, the flame should be shielded away from draughts and flammable items.

REED DIFFUSERS

Flammable liquid. Do not light reeds. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children and pets. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Use gloves when handling used reeds.
Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces, or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.